Thursday 15 October 2015

"The List" House @ House & Garden Magazine, Conde Nast UK, News Story

In early July 2015 i received an email from House & Garden Magazine, a Conde Nast publication, informing me of a new imitative to be launched in January 2016. Called "The List" it invited submissions for review from designers of all disciplines across the UK in pursuit of the 1000 designers of all disciplines who would form "The List". Chosen by a review panel, the entry process involved submission of a project along with a written submission, and ones design discipline career history to date.  At the end of July i received another email informing me that i had been chosen to join The List. I will post more info on this in the new year when its up and running but for now this is very exciting news as it should broaden and extend my client base across the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

International Landscape Design Awards

APLD International Landscape Design Awards  2018 The awards ceremony was held in Toronto in September which I couldn't make as I w...